You are assured that the JA-FleetWatch system was tested and approved to meet the strictest standards of the world’s leading organizations.
HOW FreightCheck can help you save cost?
The features and functions made available by the FreightCheck, leading container tracking device, provides access to information that is reliable, accurate and delivered in real time, allowing them to keep track and monitor a wide array of parameters and situations. Ultimately, its performance gives full control over dry containers and reefers worldwide.
The information that FreightCheck can provide can help insurance companies, cargo owners & freight forwarders as to the circumstances around lost or damaged goods. Following testing by environmental test laboratories, our solution was endorsed by Kiln, a Lloyds of London underwriting syndicate, in May 2012 as satisfying a key policy condition of its high value cargo insurance.
FreightCheck, Container Tracking device, can provide real time updates on the location of containers as opposed to the alternative, offline and delayed data.
WHEN FreightCheck can be used?
High Risk/Value Cargo
These are goods that demand a higher standard of security:
- High value items such as computer equipment, metals and electronic equipment.
- Items that have a high chance of being stolen owing to their physical attributes; being small, lightweight and easy to transport such as perfumes, cigarettes and smartphones.
- Security related cargo such as firearms or confidential equipment.
Temperature Sensitive and Special Handling cargo
These are goods that require monitoring and maintaining in special environmental conditions.
- Perishable Cargo such as chilled fruits and vegetables or frozen meat and fish, all require a reefer with the utmost in system reliability in order to avoid spoilage.
- Healthcare and Chemical Supplies such as medical syringes or hazardous substances all require special handing to ensure safe delivery.
Time Sensitive cargo
These are shipments where the date of delivery is of particular importance and can include exhibition equipment, goods for a limited time (sales) or season related items.
These are shipments that are considered unsafe or are items that are banned from entering the country, examples include drug and human trafficking. FreightCheck, container tracking device, can also be useful for preventing “customs avoidance” schemes.
FreightCheck, Container Tracking Device, can serve as your electronic seal, monitoring and ensuring that your container and cargo arrive safely to its destination.